Monday, August 18, 2008

A few close-ups... [1:200 model]

Took a few pics of my current model. Don't think I'll use these as a final, but with my fab new camera [inclusive with MACRO setting] I can get right into my model and get an idea of views, openings and the feel of 'within' the space. 


This is my Living Seat [Unit 8], that sits within the void of a larger room, overhanging the edge to look out upon the other units.

This is my current kitchen sink, stove, refrigerator area [Units 1, 2 and 4] - I need to add some more detail, but it is an open space, looking out to the exterior surroundings.

I like these interesting junctions between materials, and views from one space to another.


I like this junction of rooms: Unit 8 has been divided [the living seat] to create two - an open space looking out over the surroundings [at the bottom] and a closed space thats is more private and looks more inwards to the centre of the house.

No comments: